Monday, November 07, 2005

My New iPod

Expect to see more blogs with this title in the future. I just got my new "video iPod" (5th Generation iPod) last friday. It's very awsome. It looks more like a larger nano than a thinner 4G iPod, mostly because of the vibrant colour ("color" for those south of the border) and loss of "roundness". It's very nice, a lot thinner than my brother's (I sold it to him) 4G 20GB iPod. The big screen makes scrolling through songs/pictures/videos/menus much nicer; I espeically like being able to fill up my Main Menu with more options and not having to scroll down to view them all. The video capabilites are very nice, though converting my video files to an iPod-acceptable format is tedious. I also bought an AV cable to output my videos onto a TV; Kaylee (THE GF) and I have watched The Office and Home Movies a few times on the TV at her new place; it works very well. I'm going to try to write a review of it and put it up on the empty "review" section of my website. MARK: A (it doesn't get an A+ because of the battery life: 14hr music playback, 2-3hr video playback)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home