Thursday, July 13, 2006

The SexBook: Intro.

It's no secret I just replaced my 12" PowerBook G4 with a brand new iPod-white MacBook. I love it; my girlfriend, Kaylee, would probably say I love it more than her. So I have decided to write a series of articles discussing certrain aspects of the MacBook until the initial obsession is out of my system...

Before I start writing about ma MacBook, I thought I'd explain why I bothered upgrading: It's simple...

I only needed to spend $300 to upgrade to the better-in-every-way (except video processing) MacBook: [$1700 MacBook] - [$1200 for sold PowerBook + Extras] - [$200 for sold free 2GB Nano] = $300

Before I even thought about getting the MacBook, I had planned on purchasing a 1GB stick of ram and AppleCare before my initial 1 year ran out; this would have cost me around $450. So it turns out that it was actually a better deal to upgrade to the MacBook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home